Proposal for the design and testing of an ecologically engineered tailings treatment facility for nothern climates
Publisher: Steffen Robertson and Kirsten (B.C.) Inc. in Vancouver B.C
Written in English
- Ecological engineering -- Yukon Territory.,
- Tailings (Metallury) -- Yukon Territory.
About the Edition
Report addresses the possibility of using ecological engineering in the decommissioning of the Faro Mine in the Yukon. Ecological engineering has been tested in southern Canada, but not in a northern climate. This report aims to assess the suitability of ecological engineering to northern climates and what effect the climate has on the process.
|Statement||prepared for Curragh Resources Inc. prepared by Steffen Robertson and Kirsten (B.C.) Inc.|
|Series||Boojum Research collection ; miscellaneous|
|Contributions||Boojum Research Limited.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 v. (various pagings). :|
- Legitimate Resistance
- Maturity distribution of international bank lending, end-December 1978.
- Karl Barth in Re-View
- Continent Overseas
- economic history of modern Italy.
- What Do You Know About Earth Science (Test Your Knowledge Ser. : No. Q-46)
- The excellency of faith.
- John Yount
- Divorcee a go-go.
- PLR 1997
- Our Forests, Our Future
- Texas furniture
- Chimpanzee material culture
- West of Ireland
- Accounting standards.
- Websters New World Dictionary
- Revised draft legislation and explanatory notes technical amendments to the Income Tax Act
- Flora medica
- Night Night, Mommy
- My beloved Toto